Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

HERE I AM....

no sweet kisses from the sun, even a single streak of light i could see no more,i stumbled,i cried.Tears sweet kisses from the sun , even a single streak of light i could see no more i stumbled.i cried.tears flooded from the hidden room of turmoil.Yes here i am waiting for your embrace.Here i am destined to be the victim of a sweet tragedy;yet painted with invisible colors of the rainbow,covering my enormous disappointment.life can never be fair what am i going to do?i am still a prisoner through i wanted to bring back our lost love.but i have to bid goodbye , farewell'''''farewell''i kissed goodbye to the soft embrace of the sky , through the silence echoed in my heart , for i still the seeker of the mirrored thoughts at last i already found my self...here i am again talking to my self being alone and i want to see u soon.

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.