Martes, Setyembre 13, 2011

break up ...

Don't cry because it's over
Smile because it happened
I wish I had the guts
to walk away from what we had.
But I can't...
Because I know you wouldn't come after me
and that's what hurts the most.
I thought you wouldn't hurt me
I thought you were tired of seeing me cry
Well now, you wont be able to
Because I'm gaining strength back
And I'm finally going to say goodbye
Watching you walk out of my life has not  
made me bitter or cynical about love...
rather it makes me think if I wanted so much
to be with the wrong person,
how beautiful it must be
when the right one comes along
I cried today...
not because I missed you
or even wanted you
but because I finally realized
I'm going to be alright without you
A break up is like a broken mirror.
It is better to leave it broken than
hurt yourself trying to fix it.
I can't escape the thought of you.
Even in my dreams you are there.
It's not fair how your gone,
and how you're moving on so fast,
while I am still living in the past.
Breaking up is not a stupid thing;
instead it makes you a better person
and realize your mistakes.
I don't know what to do now that we're apart;
I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart.
The return makes
one love the farewell
I quit, I give up,
nothing's good enough
for anybody else,
it seems...
When I'm all alone
it's the best way to be.
When I'm by myself nobody
else can say goodbye.
Everything is temporary anyway.
A man never knows
how to say goodbye;
a woman never knows
when to say it.
Parting is all we know of heaven
and all we need to know of hell.
Excuse me, then!
you know my heart;
But dearest friends,
alas! must part.
There is a time for departure
even when there is no certain place to go.
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
True goodbyes are the ones
never said or explained.
Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part,
it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.
Where's the good in goodbye?

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.