Lunes, Setyembre 12, 2011

loving parents..

Loving parents begin as a Child's personal angels of protection, Whose charged with leading them in the right directions.
Loving parents are not afraid to correct you when you're wrong, Or teach and encourage you to be strong.
Loving parents work together in there own special ways, To help enhance and prolong a Child's days.
Loving parents guide their Child by personal example and deed, Guiding their Child's actions, ways and filling their needs.
Loving parents is one of our societies greatest assets and treasures, They give what no other man or machine or measure.
Things like patience, sacrifice and even the ability to sometimes say no, They demonstrate their love for their Child not by what they say - but by what they show.
I'm happy to honor you parents, for your wisdom, guidance and the examples you have set, Examples of how to treat others in life and the example of the more you give the more you get.
The lessons in life you managed to teach me have stayed with me throughout the years, To help my courage and to eliminate my uncertainties and fears.
As I've grown into adulthood I have found, the riches and wealth of wisdom you've given me to be sound.
The correction and discipline you gave me as a Child, Has worked for my good as a n adult for many years and many miles.
I thank you for your patience while I learned to mature, I thank you for the answers to my many questions when I wasn't quite sure.
I thank you for giving me the best you had to give, Loving, correcting and teaching me productive ways to live.
Yes, parents are special to every Child's life, there touch is never lost, Their influence is often felt for a lifetime, far beyond any price far beyond any cost.
A parents job is never really finished, as their child matures their job is just reduced in size, Their love, experience and wisdom is always needed to help enhance their children's lives...

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.