Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

clothing....

The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this. I base most of my fashion sense on what doesn't itch.  People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes.When you can't do something truly useful, you tend to vent the pent up energy in something useless but available, like snappy dressing.
Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends.... Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands.  When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat.  For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that.
Just around the corner in every woman's mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her.  What a strange power there is in clothing. 

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.