Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

my friend!!!

You are my friend my companion through good times and bad times and ,bad my friend, my buddy, through happy and sad,  beside me you stand, beside me you walk, you're there listen, you're there talk with happiness with smile with pain and tears i know you'll be there throughout the years!!true friendship is like south health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost...a real friends one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. don't walk in front of me i may not follow, don't walk behind me i may not lead. walk beside me and be my friend.If all my friend were to jump off a bridge, i wouldn't jump of them i would be at the bottom to catch of them. everyone hears what you say.friend listen to what you say while best friend listen to what you don't say.We all take different paths of life but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.promise you wont forget me because if i thought you would i never leave. together forever never apart maybe in distance but never in heart...If you have one true friend, you have more than your share. "If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.