Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

forever....

With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone.You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.An eternity is forever, and forever with you would be a dream come true.Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.I will love you forever and a day, and if forever takes a lifetime, then I promise to be there at the end to greet you with open arms. Forever I will love you, for there is nothing in this world I want to do but love you and to be with you, now and forever. Till the oceans dry, till the sun dims, I'll still be loving you forever and for eternity.A precious few are blessed with a love like ours. Even fewer have the strength, passion, and desire required to make that love last an eternity.If water was a kiss, I'd send you the sea. If a hug was a leaf, I'd send you a tree. If love was forever, I'd send you eternity.Do you believe in love at first sight? Because when I first saw you, I knew I was going to love you forever.Marriage is a forever thing; you love your partner this day and forever. Being in your arms makes me feel as though I am truly in heaven showered in an endless rain of happiness for eternity. I love you, Baby. You're my heaven for eternity.ell your soul mate everything; don't hide anything 'cause if it's true love they'll understand and be there for you.

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.