Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

my inspiration...

Hey guys..do you have an inspiration?? i wanted to share it with you..i quote this only to better express my self to others or to share how glad i inspired so much...thank you so much for being good always to me but sometimes sorry if i just have a mistake someday but i love you so much.Actually, I feel your love  becoming more and more important. It's a big source of inspiration. With what's going on in the world, we feel almost desperate.my love also brings you peace.After you've done it for so many years, you have to find a new direction. You have to find something in your soul that's going to push you towards - to find your inspiration and it is me...Sana wag kang magsawa na mahalin ako..you are the reason why i am happy always.Your loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. i don't know if you will still love me wholeheartedly forever. All my heart my life i will give to you my special someone..you inspired me always ...love you so much...

0 (mga) komento:

Pinapagana ng Blogger.